[SASAG] Jr. Admin CONTRACT (Seattle, WA) January 9th through January 12th
Michael T. Halligan
michael at halligan.org
Wed Jan 3 15:47:29 PST 2007
BitPusher, LLC is seeking a contractor to assist in the build-out of
our new datacenter in Tukwila.
This is a short-term contract from January 9th, 2007 through January
12th, 2007 (around 25 hours), which may lead into an ongoing part-
time NOC technician position.
Responsibilities will include:
* Installing rack-mount equipment including servers, switches, routers
* Installing ethernet cables
* Documenting cabling infrastructure
* Upgrading BIOS & Firmware on servers
* 1-2 years Linux Administration Experience
* Able to work up to 4x 10 hour shiftts from 8am - 6pm
* Ability to lift 60lbs overhead; may require awkward or straining
position to be assumed for short periods of time in lifting or han
* Experience running ethernet cable
* Familiarty with Linux
* Strong work ethic
* Reliable transportation
* Experience working in datacenters
Compensation: DOE, 1099
BitPusher, LLC is a rapidly growing IT managed services startup.
Please contact us by e-mail only. Please send a resume and cover
letter to hr at bitpusher.com.
More information about the Members