[SASAG] FTE Sysadmin Job in Pioneer Square
scottlackey at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 12:23:59 PDT 2011
Intrepid Learning Solutions
Join a small, influential technology team that is transforming its company’s
business by creating new and innovative technology products.
This is a full-time position working with a collaborative, high-energy team
to design, create and support a web services platform that drives our
product technology. The position will require you to take a lead role in
managing and supporting network and server infrastructure. You will have
the opportunity to work on high profile, client focused products and
engineer systems that can scale and sustain high growth and demand.
Please, no rock-stars, gurus or egos. This is a team-driven environment.
- Work within an Agile operations team and attend weekly meetings
- Be in an on-call rotation for emergency support
- Engineer future infrastructure to get ahead of client demands
- Collaborate closely with developers and internal stakeholders on high
profile client projects
- Proven track record administering LAMP environments, 5 years+
- Versatile self-starter with an eye for detail and a strong sense of
- Experience with Apache Tomcat and the Java technology stacks.
- Understanding of Ubuntu Linux, and how it’s different from RHEL/CentOS
- Programming/scripting skills in at least one language, perl or ruby a
- Experience with open source management software, such as nagios, RT,
- 3+ years Virtualization experience with VMware vCenter, vSphere and
- Good understanding of routing, switching, firewalls and
load-balancing. JunOS a plus.
- Strong understanding of a configuration management system such as
puppet or cfengine
- Knowledge and experience managing MySQL. MongoDB or elasticsearch a
Please contact Laquita at lhester at intrepidls.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Members